Alliteration: The occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.
Designed for 3rd – 4th grades, this unit includes 11 student worksheets (plus answer keys).
Students will be asked to:
– Define alliteration
– Recognize the use of alliteration
– Create an alliteration by adding a now to an adjective
– Fill in the blank (using a word bank) to create sentences with alliterations.
– Complete a paragraph (using a word bank) to create sentences with alliterations.
– To create there own sentences with alliterations.
Downloads available @ http://www.christianhomeschoolhub.com/pt/Reading-Comprehension-Skills/wiki.htm