Math Mammoth Light Blue Series constitutes a full elementary mathematics curriculum for grades 1-7.
Some of the main features of the curriculum are:
- It is mastery-oriented and organized into chapters by topics. Thus, in each chapter the curriculum concentrates on one theme and its connecting topics (such as place value, multiplication, or geometry). Each grade level typically contains 8-10 chapters.
- The curriculum focuses strongly on conceptual understanding.
- Visual models and exercises are used a lot.
- Mental math and number sense are emphasized.
- The curriculum is nearly self-teaching for many children, since the full explanations of concepts are included in the student books. Thus it requires fairly little preparation time from the teacher.
- The curriculum meets and exceeds the Common Core Standards.
3 Winners – Math Mammoth Light Blue Series
(Choice of grades 1-7)
Giveaway Dates: October 23rd – 29th, 2017