We all have a ‘little voice in our head’ that is continually telling us something about our abilities, our character, our strengths and our value in this world. Is your little voice a positive voice or is it more negative?
Every student that walks inside a classroom has that same ‘little voice’ too. It’s been created through their life experiences and what has been said to them by parents, friends, and teachers.
If students do not believe in themselves, their abilities to learn, create, explore and communicate will be vastly limited!
That is why research shows that creating a positive growth mindset in students – a ‘can do’, ‘never stop’, ‘I can’ attitude – is so important. One fantastic way to do this is to purposefully teach students positive, personal affirmations….and that is why I’ve created the complete set of resources to do just that!
I’ve created several resources and bundled them so that you, as a parent or educator, can make the most impact in a child’s life and save money purchasing everything in this one bundle!
In this bundle, you’ll find classroom posters, a coloring book, bookmarks and a journal (differentiated for use with PreK-2nd Grade)…
Product #1: Positive Affirmation Posters for Growth Mindset
This resource includes 20 colorful, student-centered, self-affirming quotes. Use throughout your classroom or display one at a time (one week at a time) as you teach and reinforce each affirmation.
Product #2: Positive Affirmations Coloring Book
This resource exactly mirrors the posters (product #1) and students will love coloring each page.
Product #3: Positive Affirmation Bookmarks
This resource includes 3 sets of bookmarks that exactly aligns with the products above.
* Set 1: B/W for students to color.
* Set 2: Full-Color
* Set 3: Color illustrations with B/W font.
Product #4: Self-Affirmations Journal – Differentiated
This resource includes 3 levels of journal pages for each affirmation.
- Level 1: Students print over dotted-lined words and draw a picture
- Level 2: Students write the affirmation plus answer 2 questions on provided lines (with dotted middle line).
- Level 3: Students write the affirmation plus answer 2 questions on single lines.
The affirmations are simple and straight to the point…Perfect for use with younger students!
The affirmations included:
1. I believe in myself.
2. I am important.
3. I am unique.
4. I have a good mind.
5. I can do anything I decide to do.
6. I have a lot to give.
7. I can learn new things.
8. I am a hard worker.
9. I will always keep trying.
10. I will always put forth my best effort.
11. I can learn from my mistakes.
12. I can learn from feedback.
13. I am always learning.
14. I can make good choices.
15. I can be a good friend.
16. I am a good listener.
17. I will follow my dreams.
18. I will make a difference.
19. I will be an inspiration to others.
20. I will be successful.
- Positive Growth Mindset BUNDLE (Full Year – 36 weeks)
- Positive Growth Mindset Coloring Book – Woodland / Forest Animals
- 36 Positive Growth Mindset Poster Set – Woodland / Forest Animals (in Color)
- Character Traits – 40 Week BUNDLE!
Let’s connect! Follow my TPT Store: Creations by LAckert