Bundle and Save! If you teach Biology, Health, or Anatomy for 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th grades, you’ll want to take advantage of this large Science money saving bundle!
Here is what you’ll get when you purchase this bundle….
Digestive System | Anatomy Posters and Worksheets
This product includes 7 sets of posters and worksheets for your classroom, all involving human digestion. Each poster comes in color (great for bulletin boards) and b/w (great for student handouts) and each worksheet comes with and without a word bank.
- : mouth, esophagus, liver, stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, large intestine, small intestine, rectum, anus
- : salivary gland, palate, teeth, tongue, esophagus
- : fundus, esophagus, longitudinal muscle layer, circular muscle layer, oblique layer, pyloric antum, pyloric sphincter
- : right lobe, left lobe, coronary ligament, left hepatic vein, inferior vena cava, gallbladder, hepatic portal vein, hepatic artery proper
- : gallbladder, pancreas, pancreatic duct, duodenum, common bile duct
- : large intestine, traverse colon, descending colon, ascending colon, small intestine,
- : rectum, internal anal sphincter, anal columns, eternal anal sphincter, anus
Digestive System | 2 Informational Articles | BONUS Poster
This product includes 2 informational text passages. The first details and the second informs students of the that can occur within the system.
- 2 articles:
– Your Digestive System (gives details of system organs and functions)
– Problems with your Digestive System (examples: tracheoesophageal fistula, celiac disease, hepatitis, gallstones and appendicitis)
- Student assessment worksheet for each article (multiple choice and short answer)
- Answer keys
- BONUS: Digestive System poster
Nervous System | Interactive Project
This product centers around the human nervous system and is a notebooking project unit. This interactive 56 page resource will require students to perform research and can be used independently or along side your curriculum.
- Instructional page (Creating a Notebooking Project – What is Notebooking?
- Supply list
- Teacher pages (assignment sheets, rubric)
- Unit Related Vocabulary list
- Project KWL
- Vocabulary definitions page
- References used page
- Special report pages (many with illustrations) focusing on: CNS (parts of), PNS (parts of), the brain (lobes: frontal, occipital, parietal, cerebellum, temporal, medulla oblongata PLUS other structures), functions of the nervous system, Neurons (parts of), synapsis, disorders of the nervous system, careers related to the NS.
Nervous System | 7 Articles – 2 Assessments – 4 Posters
This product contains (each with comprehension questions followings), and ! These articles can be used in any Science related class or in a Language Arts / Reading classroom. Use as standalone mini-lessons or as supplemental activities, homework or in centers.
- The Nervous System: Central & Peripheral
- Your Nervous System: The Nerves
- Your Brain & Spinal Cord
- The Amazing Nerve
- Brain Waves
- The 2 Sides of your Brain: Right Brain, Left Brain
- Sleep & Your Brain
- One reviewing information from all articles
- One focusing on the 1st three articles dealing with the makeup of the nervous system, brain, spinal cord and the nerves themselves.
- Central & Peripheral Nervous Systems
- Structure of a Neuron
- Nervous System (whole body)
- Types of Nerves
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Levels for articles range from