Get your students’ creative thoughts going with this resource, October Color & Write A Story! With 20 different October / Fall-themed scenes, students can color the picture on each and then write a story that goes along with the picture.
Examples of scenes:
- Mom & child at a pumpkin farm
- Columbus Day (sailor) scene
- Tree losing its leaves
- Fall Festival
- Apple picking
Use as part of a creative story writing assignment, as seat work for early finishers, as a homework assignment, in a literacy center or even in a sub-folder! Also, imagine the great student-created bulletin board that can be displayed from student creations.
Other great October / Fall resources to consider:
- Pumpkin Paper – 9 designs for Fall Writing
- Fall Vocabulary Wall Word ~ Flash Cards (60 Words)
- Pumpkin Poetry – Fall Creative Writing (PRINT & GO)
- Pumpkin Shape Book
- Fall Bingo Set – Autumn Vocabulary!
- Maple Leaf Shape Book
Follow my TPT Store: Creations by LAckert if you’d like to get updates on when I create new products, run sales, etc!