Is it important to review Math Skills throughout the year? Yes! When we learn new information, we remember it best immediately after we’ve learned it. It is easy to forget skills, even just a few days or weeks after we’ve learned them. That is why it is important that we make time to have students review previously learned skills.
There are a lot of Math skills being taught in the 2nd and 3rd grades and these skills need to be repeatedly reinforced throughout the year.
For teachers looking to add some holiday flair to the review of Math skills in the month of March, I’ve created March Math Skills Review for 2nd & 3rd Grades with a St. Patrick’s Day theme!
This resource includes 77 student pages and covers the following skills:
- 2 digit addition (worksheets for ‘no carry’ and ‘carry’)
- 2 digit addition word problems
- 2 digit subtraction (worksheets for ‘no borrow’ and ‘borrowing’)
- Mixed addition/subtraction word problems (some worksheets designed in ‘test prep’ format)
- Find the missing addend and subtrahend worksheets
- 3 digit addition (worksheets for ‘no carry’ and ‘carry’)
- Even/Odd identification
- Roman numerals (I, V, X, L) – identification, conversion, addition
- Critical Thinking skill worksheets
- Order of Operations
- Place Value: Building 3 and 4 digit numbers / Expanding numbers
- Skip Counting by 50, 100, 250
- Rounding to the nearest 10 and nearest 100
- Telling time: nearest hour, half hour, 5 minutes and minutes
- Counting coins
- Fractions: identifying, comparing and naming
- Equivalent Fractions
- Multiplication: Writing equations
- Multiplication: 1-12
Multiplication word problems
- Division word problems
- Measurement: Reading a ruler
- Geometry: Shape identification (cone, cube, pyramid, sphere, pentagon, rectangular prism
- Geometry: Vertices, faces, sides, edges
- Geometry: Finding the perimeter
This is a NO PREP resource with means you do not need to laminate, prep or use any color ink. These are simply PRINT & GO pages.
How to get this resource…
- CHSH-Teach Download Club subscribers may instantly download it here.
- Not a subscriber?
Purchase it on CHSH-Teach
Purchase it on TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers)