Looking for FUN, colorful, October-themed Math Centers for 1st Grade? Here are the resources you need to create several center activities for your students!
Here is what this resource includes..
- Number Cards (Halloween candy): 1 -120
- Number ‘Word’ Cards (Halloween candy): One to One Hundred Twenty
- Math Mats – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division (I included the multiplication and division just in case you want to use with older students or have advanced students!
- Place Value Mats (ones, tens, hundreds)
- Bingo Game
- Spinners (Great to use with your math mats!)
- Graphing Activity
See this resource in my TPT store HERE!
Other fun Fall / October Resources to consider:
- My Pumpkin Lapbook – Interactive Learning
- Pumpkin Science (Hands-on Activities)
- Fall Bingo Set – Autumn Vocabulary!
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin (PreK – 2nd)
- Pumpkin Shape Book
- Pumpkin Paper – 9 designs for Fall Writing
- 1st Grade Monthly Learning Pack – October
- Fall Vocabulary Wall Word ~ Flash Cards (60 Words)
Follow my TPT Store: Creations by LAckert if you’d like to get updates on when I create new products, run sales, etc!