This Christmas Bundle designed for Kindergarten contains 2 downloads:
Christmas Math for Kindergarten (See on TPT)(View on CHSH-Teach)
Christmas Math for Kindergarten is perfect for the Christmas holidays with 10 student pages that can be used in math centers, for seat work or fun holiday homework. Skills:
* Number recognition
* Number word recognition
* Simple 1 digit addition and subtraction
* Fine motor skills through tracing numbers and number words as well as cutting and pasting!>
Designed for Kindergarten, however can be used for preschool as well as for remedial 1st grade work.
ABCs & Sight Words for Kindergarten – December and Christmas (See on TPT) (View on CHSH-Teach)
ABC’s and Sight Words for Kindergarten is a 24 page download ready to use during the month of December and leading up to Christmas.
The unit contains all 52 Kindergarten sight words: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, has, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, son, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
The unit begins for students who need practice with the alphabet (both capital and lower case). It continues with students tracing each sight (distributed in easy to complete pages). The last section of the unit contains sight word flash cards! There are 2 sets of flash cards. 1 set in color for you to use in centers as well as another set in black and white to give to students!
Use this unit in literacy centers, cooperative learning, or even fun holiday homework. Although designed for Kindergarten, may be used with advance preschoolers or with remedial 1st graders!
A complete semester of morning work for Kindergarten! Contains 96 student pages designed to be a strong, daily REVIEW of FOUNDATIONAL skills and knowledge that can be completed INDEPENDENTLY concentrating on the alphabet (A-Z), Letter learning plus beginning sounds and numbers (1-10). Throughout, students will practice fine motor skills ever day through tracing, drawing, writing and/or coloring.
Semester 1 will ask students to…
Write all letters of the alphabet
Find and identify letters in the alphabet
Match upper and lowercase letters
Write all letters of the alphabet
Put letter in ABC order
Match beginning sounds
Identify numbers 1-10
Identify numbers that come before and after another number
Identify a number that is 1 more than or 1 less than another number
Identify and draw two-dimensional shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, hexagon
Work with colors
Color by code
Number words (1-10) will also be introduced
This unit can also be used in Pre-K classrooms as well as special education classrooms.
If you are a CHSH-Teach Download Club subscriber, you can download this unit instantly here.
Not a subscriber? You may become one now (and have access to ALL downloads) or you may purchase this resource individually here.
We use spoken and written words every single day to communicate ideas, thoughts, and emotions to those around us. Sometimes we communicate successfully, and sometimes we’re not quite so successful. “That’s not what I meant!” becomes our mantra (an often repeated word or phrase). However, a good vocabulary can help us say what we mean.
All too often, High School students do not obtain (or maintain) the vocabulary they should have. That is why this unit can be a valuable tool in your arsenal!
Vocabulary – 100 Vocabulary Words Every High Schooler should know
This COMPLETE ‘Print & Go’ Unit centers around the 100 words that every High School student should know! This 99 page resource includes student handouts, flash cards, worksheets, puzzles, quizzes and a final exam!
– Complete list of all 100 words with definitions
– 10 separate lists (breaking up the words in groups of 10) with definitions
– These are for students to complete by defining the words and use as a study aid.
– Worksheets that focus on 10 words at a time (correlates with the separate lists (under Student Handouts). These worksheets ask students to spell the words correctly (unscramble), alphabetize the words and write the definitions.
– 10 Crossword puzzles focusing on the 10 words at a time in which students are given the definitions and must complete the puzzle with the correct vocabulary word.
– 10 Quizzes that ask students to match the word to the correct definition and use each word in a sentence.
– The final is multiple choice and includes 30 definitions/words from the entire 100 words included within the unit.